Every business owner knows the key to success is keeping guests happy. Make them want to come back!
—Keep heating/cooling costs to a minimum—
—Utilize outdoor seating during unfavorable weather conditions—
Commerical style units are designed to keep out bugs, heat, cold, and a small amount of rain. On the flip side, they also retain heat and cool air inside the room when the screens are down.
- The 54″ tall vinyl panel allows your guests to be seated outdoors, with the screens down, and still be able to see outside.
- Choose from our many screen choices, from standard super screen for bug protection, or upgraded to Textiline 90 or 95%, for maximum heat/solar protection.
- The tracking system is a channel style in which the screen rides up and down.
- Hood size varies between 5-1/2 and 12″, based on width and height of the unit.
- All screens are motorized at the push of a button, not hard wired, and plug into existing outlets, so no electricians are required.
- View commercial style unit parts here.
(above) Hooters in Naples, Florida, chose an orange sunbrella outdoor fabric instead of regular insect or solar screen, to be eye catching, and to match their decor. Now guests are able to sit in the patio area comfortably, with a clear view.